Monday, June 2, 2008

Don't Get Me Started - Part One

So I woke up today just before 6:00am because a special US TENNIS OPEN presale event was happening if you have an American Express card. I need 2 tickets for the Day Session at Arthur Ashe on August 29th (hint.. hint! - if you know anyone with a box?)

And wouldn't you know.. my computer took 45 minutes just to boot up. I hear Mercury may be in retrograde which would explain a lot. So by the time, my computer was able to boot up and get online, all the tickets for that day and session were gone. To scalpers I'm sure, and it was so frustrating. The phone lines were jammed of course and my stupid computer was completely uncooperative. Which seems to be a pattern. It's time to get a new one. This time I want a MAC, probably a ProBook.... any suggestions?

Anyway, now I need to find tickets to that Friday 8/29 Day session. I'm pretty sure I have tickets to the Yankees-Red Sox game on the Thursday and this would just make the week perfect. Last year a friend came through with box seats for no charge to me and that would be just perfect again this year. We'll see.... Mitchell!!

Waking up that morning at 5:45 and not being able to get tickets anyway was one frustrating morning. Is it possible that I asked for it and DIDN'T get it? NOT. I know that something really special will show up for us instead, in an unexpected way!!

No comments:

Phenomenal Resource if You've got Kids in Showbiz